Find out how to watch the Basketball Corridor of Fame induction: begin time, location, television channel, streaming
The Basketball Corridor of Fame will formally welcome 16 new members this weekend. The category of 2021 — spearheaded by Invoice Russell (elected as a coach), Paul Pierce, Chris Bosh and Lauren Jackson, amongst others — can be inducted on Saturday as a part of a weekend celebration on the Basketball Corridor of Fame in Springfield, Mass.
That is the second Corridor of Fame induction of the yr. The category of 2020, which included Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett, was inducted again in Might after COVID delayed their induction ceremony by a yr.
MORE: Vanessa Bryant’s full HOF speech honoring Kobe
Here is the way to watch Saturday’s Basketball Corridor of Fame induction ceremony, together with the occasion’s TV channel, begin time and extra.
When is the Basketball Corridor of Fame induction ceremony?
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 11
- Time: 7 p.m. ET
The Corridor of Fame festivities really start on Friday with an autograph session, information conferences and awards gala. Saturday’s occasions tip off at 4 p.m. ET with a VIP reception adopted by a purple carpet occasion beginning at 6 p.m. ET. The precise induction ceremony, which incorporates all speeches, begins at 7 p.m. ET.
What channel is the Basketball Corridor of Fame induction on?
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Stay Stream: fuboTV
NBA TV will broadcast each the ceremony itself on Saturday together with the information conferences on Friday, which start at 2 p.m. ET. You can too stream the occasion by way of fuboTV, which comes with a seven-day free trial.
Who can be inducted into the Corridor of Fame for 2021?
There are 16 Corridor of Fame inductees within the 2021 class. They’re:
- Paul Pierce
- Chris Bosh
- Ben Wallace
- Chris Webber
- Invoice Russell (coach; inducted as a participant in 1975)
- Rick Adelman (coach)
- Jay Wright (coach)
- Lauren Jackson
- Yolanda Griffith
- Val Ackerman
- Howard Garfinkel
- Cotton Fitzsimmons
- Bob Dandridge
- Toni Kukoc
- Pearl Moore
- Clarence Fat Jenkins
Who will current every Corridor of Fame candidate for enshrinement?
As is customary, a earlier inductee to the Corridor of Fame will current every new candidate for enshrinement. After presenting Kobe Bryant earlier this yr throughout the ceremony for the Class of 2020, Michael Jordan can be presenting once more, this time for former Bulls teammate Toni Kukoc. Charles Barkley is co-presenting for 3 totally different incoming members: Invoice Russell, Jay Wright and Cotton Fitzsimmons.
- Paul Pierce: Kevin Garnett (’20)
- Chris Bosh: Ray Allen (’18), Pat Riley (’08)
- Ben Wallace: Larry Brown (’02)
- Chris Webber: Isiah Thomas (’00)
- Invoice Russell: Charles Barkley (’06), Julius Erving (’93), Spencer Haywood (’15), Alonzo Mourning (’14), Invoice Walton (’93), Rick Welts (’18)
- Rick Adelman (coach): Vlade Divac (’19), Jack Sikma (’19)
- Jay Wright (coach): Charles Barkley (’06), Invoice Cunningham (’86), Herb Magee (’11), George Raveling (’15)
- Lauren Jackson: Sheryl Swoopes (’16)
- Yolanda Griffith: Van Chancellor (’07)
- Val Ackerman: Russ Granik (’13), Rick Welts (’18)
- Howard Garfinkel: John Calipari (’15), Grant Hill (’18), Bobby Hurley (’10)
- Cotton Fitzsimmons: Charles Barkley (’06), Jerry Colangelo (’04), Phil Knight (’12)
- Bob Dandridge: Oscar Robertson (’80)
- Toni Kukoc: Michael Jordan (’09), Jerry Reinsdorf (’16)
- Pearl Moore: Sylvia Hatchell (’13)
- Clarence Fat Jenkins: Wayne Embry (’99)
Every inductee may also give a speech upon their enshrinement. The presenters don’t give speeches.